The Orono Town Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 15, 2020 at 7:00pm via remote Zoom Meeting at https://zoom.us/j/92974756775 with the link available at www.orono.org to consider the following:
- Victualer’s Licenses for: American Legion, Bell’s IGA, Burger King, Dysart’s Travel Stop, Leadbetter’s, The Store/Ampersand, Thai Kitchen and Wendy’s.
- To discuss the 2020-2021 Municipal, Capital and WPCF budgets.
- To accept comments on the Proposed FY2021 Fee Schedule.
- To review the Orono Village Center District Development Program and the estimating and assessing of the assessments upon all lots or property within the Village Center Tax District (Municipal District) and establishing a tax rate for the District for Fiscal Year 2021. (The proposed rate is $0.00/$1,000 of assessed value.)
- A 6-Month Moratorium Ordinance on Commercial Solar Projects to Regulate Solar Farms.
- A First Amendment to the EnvisioNet Municipal Development and Tax Increment Financing District Development Program.
Public comments can be submitted via email before the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org and during the meeting by using Zoom comment features.