The Orono Town Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 21, 2019 at 7:00pm in the Municipal Building Council Chamber, 59 Main Street to consider the following:
- Victualer’s Licenses for the following businesses:
Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC, d/b/a Circle K #7089, 53 Main Street.
Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC, d/b/a Circle K #7021, 2 Stillwater Avenue.
Brewers of the North, d/b/a Aroma Joe’s, 99 Park Street.
Big Shoe, Inc, d/b/a Subway, 10 Stillwater Street.
- A Class I - Malt, Spirituous & Vinous Liquor License and Victualer’s License for S & M Corporation, d/b/a Thai Orchid, 28 Mill Street.
- A Class I - Malt, Spirituous & Vinous Liquor License, Special Amusement Permit for Music, Dancing and Entertainment and Victualer’s License to the University of Maine d/b/a Collins Center for the Arts, 5746 Collins Center.
- To consider a Class I – Golf Club – Spirituous, Vinous and Malt Liquor License, Special Amusement Permit for Music, Dancing and Entertainment, Victualer’s License and Auxiliary License for a Mobile Service Bar for Penobscot Valley, LLC, d/b/a Penobscot Valley Country Club, 366 Main Street.
- Maine Municipal Association Model General Assistance Ordinance Appendices A-F and H for the period of October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019 to be in compliance with Title 22, MRSA, Sec. 4305(4).