Site Plan Review Application Form
A Site Plan application consists of a completed, signed form plus all drawings and written materials required by the Site Plan Review article of the Land Use Ordinance.
- Download Application Form
- Download Site Plan Review Process
- Download Site Plan Application Review Checklist
- Download Abbreviated Site Plan Application Checklist (For change of use projects that will not add building space, parking, or otherwise alter the site)
- Download Site Plan Review Timeline
Subdivision Application Form
A Subdivision application consists of a completed, signed form plus all drawings and written materials required by the Subdivision Review article of the Land Use Ordinance.
- Minor Subdivision requires Sketch Plan and Final Plan reviews.
- Major Subdivision requires Sketch Plan, Preliminary Plan, and Final Plan reviews.
- Download Subdivision Application Form
- Sketch Plan: Download Subdivision Sketch Plan Application Checklist
Minor Subdivision is defined as being fewer than 5 lots or units, no new roads, no extension of public water, sewer, storm water systems
Major Subdivision is defined as being 5+ lots or units, and/or involves new road or extension of public water, sewer or storm water systems
- Download Major Subdivision Review Process
- Download Major Subdivision Preliminary Plan Application Checklist
- Download Major Subdivision Final Plan Application Checklist
Contract Zone Application
- Download Contract Zone Application Form
Home Occupation Application
- Download Home Occupation Application Form
Land Use Fee Schedule 2020-2021
- Download Land Use Fee Schedule